Well, it’s been a long time coming, but we’ve finally moved into our brand new, state of the art facility. Located at 7708 State Road 52, Hudson, we’re just one mile west of our old location on State Road 52.
Our new facility is almost 10,000 square feet, giving us much more room to serve our clients and their pets than we ever had in our old, 2800 s.f. facility. We now have nine exam rooms, whereas our old office only had three, which kept us from keeping pace with our busy practice. We can now service our patients much more quickly and efficiently, decreasing wait times, and greatly improving the overall experience for our clients.
In addition to just additional space, we’ve also added:
- A state of the art, pressure controlled surgery suite
- Complete digital radiology (X-ray) and ultrasound room
- Upgraded and expanded grooming facilities
- Four treatment tables, as opposed to just one in our previous office
- A private access, discrete and comfortable euthanasia, visitation, and hospice room
- Expanded lobby area for client and patient comfort
- Large training area for puppy obedience classes (coming soon)
- Advanced conferencing facilities for employee training and education
- Discrete, dedicated parking for both clientele and employees
- Easier access and egress at the signaled intersection with Majestic Dr.
And there’s so much more, that it’s impossible to list everything here. Stop by to check us out, and we’re sure you’ll be happy with the service and experience you encounter at our new office. We look forward to helping you and your pet very soon! 😊